How to Sweat Less
Simple tips to help you sweat less
Sweating is a normal and healthy process, but there are several things you can do to reduce the amount you sweat. Read these simple ways to stop sweating:
- Use an effective antiperspirant deodorant like Degree’s Body Heat Activated™ products.
- If you feel the need to, carry a Degree antiperspirant can as part of your daily kit so you can freshen up on the go.
- Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine and nicotine, as these can make you sweat more.
AVOID SPICY FOODS, ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE AND NICOTINE, AS THESE CAN MAKE YOU SWEAT MORE.
How do I stop feet sweating?
- Help sweaty feet by wearing shoes made from materials that draw sweat away from the skin. Sandals or flip-flops in the summer will let your skin breathe.
How can I stop sweating with Degree?
- Consider applying your antiperspirant at night to clean, dry skin. Your sweat glands are less active when you sleep, which allows the product to work better the day after.
- If you think you’re sweating too much, get tips on excessive sweating or check out our Clinical Strength antiperspirant.