How to stop sweat
Simple tips to help you sweat less
How to sweat less
Sweating is a normal and healthy process, but there are several things you can do to reduce the amount you sweat. Read these simple ways to stop sweating:
- Use an effective antiperspirant deodorant like Degree’s MotionSense® products.
- If you feel the need to, carry a Degree antiperspirant can as part of your daily kit so you can freshen up on the go.
- Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine and nicotine, as these can make you sweat more.
How do I stop feet sweating?
- Help sweaty feet by wearing shoes made from materials that draw sweat away from the skin. Sandals or flip-flops in the summer will let your skin breathe.
How can I stop sweating with Degree?
- Consider applying your antiperspirant at night to clean, dry skin. Your sweat glands are less active when you sleep, which allows the product to work better the day after.
- If you think you’re sweating too much, get tips on excessive sweating or check out our Clinical Protection antiperspirant with clinically proven extra effective sweat and odour protection.
Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine and nicotine, as these can make you sweat more.